Thursday, November 09, 2006

Blogging isn't what it used to be.

My favourite NHL team, the Ottawa Sens aren't doing too hot these days (they lost 5 straight for the first time in 10 years) and I have found myself checking the "trade rumour blogs" a lot more than I used to. It got me thinking about how much our world has changed in the last 3 years and how blogs are starting to play a bigger role in how people get new information.

Bruce Garrioch from the Ottawa Sun is known to grab or borrow rumours from bloggers and posters on HTR and HockeyBuzz.com

Mark Cuban is also a blogger junky frequently updating his blog on a daily basis.

Now with RSS integration in most major blogs, I can skim the blogs much easier with my Google Personalized homepage.

Here are a few of my favourites:

- Google Operating System - A blog that talks about upcoming google trends.
- Ajax Blog - Talks about the latest Ajax technology developments.
- GigaOm - A blog from technology veteran Om Malik.
- Seth Godin's Blog - A blog by marketing genius Seth Godin.
- Donald Trumps Blog - A blog by the Donald and friends.
- Small Business Canada - interesting business articles for Canadians
- Directory of blogs for Canada

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home